4path Web Access Instructional Video
In this first section, these two short videos will cover the basics in using the access to patient reports, using the web access on 4path.com. By watching these two instructional videos, you will learn how to:
- Log on to the system
- Look up the most recent results
- How to look up older patient results
- How to review, print and download patient results
Video 1 – The Basics
In this introductory video, you will learn how to log into the 4path laboratory site from the 4path web site. An introduction to the user interface is provided. About 6 1/2 minutes.
- Logging on to the computer
- Retrieve the most recent 20 reports
- How to sort report by first name, last name and other parameters
Video 2 – Advanced Functions
In this follow up video, you will learn advanced searches for patients on the 4path laboratory site and how to use “wild cards” for specific searching. About 6 1/2 minutes.
- How to use advanced search function
- How to use “wild cards” for searching
- How to change your password
- How to properly log off of the system
Now that you know how useful the 4path web access is, and how simple it is to use…you probably want to get access to this site ASAP.
Download the PDF summary document HERE, which includes the form to request access to your practice’s patient reports.
Thank you for using 4path for your patient pathology needs!
Give it a try! You will see how well it works.