4path is happy to announce another enhancement for our client and their practices. Effective immediately, 4path has a new resource of mini-classes that you can view at any time.
Classes can be taken at any time and at your own pace. Upon completion, some of the courses provide you with a certificate of participation. Although these do not qualify for CME or other educational credit for accreditation purposes, they do provide you with written proof of participation in an educational activity, which may be required for some office staff personnel.
It’s easy to participate in a class….
- Click on the “courses” link at 4path.com
- Review the classes that are available. Note: Some listings are not active and represent future classes.
- A brief description of the course is provided (ORANGE ARROW)
- Each class is assigned to one or more “categories”.
- To see all of the classes on that category, just click on the category in any of the class listings (BLUE ARROW)
- Click on the class title (BLACK ARROW)to be taken to that class signup.
- You must be logged into the 4path to sign up for, or participate in a class.
- If you don’t have a login, then click on the “sign up” link in the sign-in window.
- Once you have signed up, you can start taking the class.
- You will be notified by e-mail of your registration.
- When you have successfully completed the class, a certificate of participation will be e-mailed to you.
- Once you are signed up, you can review all of your class participation and other information under the “dashboard” link.
Sign up for as many classes as you like. They are all FREE.
We anticipate a new class being released each month.
If you have any topics you would like to have us provide in the future, feel free to let us know in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your support. We appreciate your business!
Stephen G. Ruby, MD, MBA, FCAP